Z Dictionary is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Z Dictionary from your systemP30download
. Further information on P30download can be found here
. Detailed information about Z Dictionary can be found at http://www.p30download.com
. The full uninstall command line for Z Dictionary is C:\Windows\Z Dictionary\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk and is labeled ZDicXP.exe.
The executable files below are part of Z Dictionary. They occupy about 232.00 KB (237568
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Z Dictionary.
Z Dictionary has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Z Dictionary:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Z Dictionary's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppUserName\Roaming\LocalLow\Adobe\Linguistics\Dictionaries\Adobe Custom Dictionary
- C:\Users\UserName\AppUserName\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\P30download\Z Dictionary
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppUserName\Roaming\LocalLow\Adobe\Linguistics\Dictionaries\Adobe Custom Dictionary\all\added.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppUserName\Roaming\LocalLow\Adobe\Linguistics\Dictionaries\Adobe Custom Dictionary\all\excluded.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppUserName\Roaming\LocalLow\Adobe\Linguistics\Dictionaries\Adobe Custom Dictionary\eng\added.clam
- C:\Users\UserName\AppUserName\Roaming\LocalLow\Adobe\Linguistics\Dictionaries\Adobe Custom Dictionary\eng\added.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppUserName\Roaming\LocalLow\Adobe\Linguistics\Dictionaries\Adobe Custom Dictionary\eng\exceptions.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppUserName\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Z Dictionary.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Z Dictionary1.0
Z Dictionary is an application by P30download. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Z Dictionary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Z Dictionary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Z Dictionary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Z Dictionary". If it exists on your system the Z Dictionary app will be found automatically. After you click Z Dictionary in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Z Dictionary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Z Dictionary:
- The software company is: http://www.p30download.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Z Dictionary\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Z Dictionary.
8. After removing Z Dictionary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Z Dictionary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Z Dictionary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Z Dictionary by P30download from your PC, nor are we saying that Z Dictionary by P30download is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Z Dictionary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:42:07.457