Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links from your systemKonami Digital Entertainment
. Go over here
for more info on Konami Digital Entertainment. More information about the application Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links can be seen at https://www.konami.com/yugioh/duel_links/
. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. DuelLinksConfiguration.exe is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links's primary executable file and it occupies circa 458.59 KB (469592 bytes) on disk.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 43.94 MB (46073512
bytes) on disk.
- dlpc.exe (21.74 MB)
- DuelLinksConfiguration.exe (458.59 KB)
- DuelLinksTakeOver.exe (21.75 MB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.The files below are left behind on your disk by Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links when you uninstall it:
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.\Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 601510
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is an application offered by the software company Konami Digital Entertainment. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links". If it exists on your system the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.konami.com/yugioh/duel_links/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links.
8. After removing Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links by Konami Digital Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links by Konami Digital Entertainment is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 10:06:35.957