This page is about YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. More data about Company Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more facts about YoutubeAdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. YoutubeAdBlock is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\zTWnHlzwjSUn folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for YoutubeAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\zTWnHlzwjSUn\wWEVSYWvDM.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.52 MB (2639682 bytes) on disk and is labeled wWEVSYWvDM.exe.
YoutubeAdBlock is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.52 MB (2639682
bytes) on disk:
This data is about YoutubeAdBlock version 188.8.131.525
only. You can find here a few links to other YoutubeAdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove YoutubeAdBlock from your computer.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
YoutubeAdBlock is an application released by the software company Company Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". If it exists on your system the YoutubeAdBlock app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about YoutubeAdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\zTWnHlzwjSUn\wWEVSYWvDM.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After removing YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 11:27:07.993