You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. More information on Company Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about YoutubeAdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for YoutubeAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.15 MB (2259365 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of YoutubeAdBlock. They take an average of 2.15 MB (2259365
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of YoutubeAdBlock. For other YoutubeAdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
YoutubeAdBlock is an application released by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete YoutubeAdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YoutubeAdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". If it exists on your system the YoutubeAdBlock application will be found very quickly. After you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 23:31:47.110