Youtube Downloader 4.56
Youtube Downloader 4.56 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Youtube Downloader 4.56 from your PCYoutube Downloader
. You can read more on Youtube Downloader or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Youtube Downloader 4.56 can be found at http://www.youtube-d.com/
. Usually the Youtube Downloader 4.56 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube Downloader directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Youtube Downloader 4.56 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube Downloader\unins000.exe. youtube-downloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.92 MB (5156864 bytes) on disk.
Youtube Downloader 4.56 is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.52 MB (12074449
bytes) on disk:
- conv2pc.exe (5.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- youtube-downloader.exe (4.92 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.56
of Youtube Downloader 4.56.
Youtube Downloader 4.56 is a program offered by Youtube Downloader. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Youtube Downloader 4.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Youtube Downloader 4.56 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Youtube Downloader 4.56 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youtube Downloader 4.56". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube Downloader 4.56 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Youtube Downloader 4.56 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Youtube Downloader 4.56, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube Downloader 4.56:
- The publisher is: http://www.youtube-d.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube Downloader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube Downloader 4.56.
8. After removing Youtube Downloader 4.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube Downloader 4.56 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube Downloader 4.56 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Youtube Downloader 4.56 by Youtube Downloader from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube Downloader 4.56 by Youtube Downloader is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube Downloader 4.56 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 04:07:18.347