Youtube AdBlock is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Company Inc.. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more facts about Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 988.25 KB (1011964 bytes).
Youtube AdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 988.25 KB (1011964
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (988.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Youtube AdBlock. You can find below a few links to other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Youtube AdBlock you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program by the software company Company Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Youtube AdBlock in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 20:11:06.043