This page contains detailed information on how to remove Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Further information on Company Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more details about Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Youtube AdBlock is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Youtube AdBlock. uninstall.exe is the Youtube AdBlock's main executable file and it takes around 1.14 MB (1190303 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Youtube AdBlock. They occupy about 1.14 MB (1190303
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove Youtube AdBlock from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program released by Company Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Youtube AdBlock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Youtube AdBlock in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Youtube AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 11:35:33.153