You can find below details on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your computerhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Open here
for more info on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. More information about the software YourFileDownloader can be seen at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling YourFileDownloader is "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. YourFileDownloader.exe is the YourFileDownloader's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of YourFileDownloader. They occupy about 6.65 MB (6969584
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.66 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about YourFileDownloader version 2.15.10
only. Click on the links below for other YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove YourFileDownloader from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall YourFileDownloader:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove YourFileDownloader:
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\YourFileDownloader
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\YourFileDownloader.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
YourFileDownloader is an application marketed by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete YourFileDownloader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". The YourFileDownloader program will be found automatically. After you click YourFileDownloader in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, nor are we saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YourFileDownloader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:24:03.293