YourFileDownloader is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your computerhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Further information about YourFileDownloader can be found at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader directory (same installation drive as Windows). YourFileDownloader's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled YourFileDownloader.exe and occupies 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes).
YourFileDownloader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.64 MB (6964808
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.66 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.14.46
of YourFileDownloader. You can find below info on other releases of YourFileDownloader:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall YourFileDownloader:
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\YourFileDownloader
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\YourFileDownloader.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\DisplayName
YourFileDownloader is an application marketed by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall YourFileDownloader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". The YourFileDownloader app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select YourFileDownloader in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The software company is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-06 13:42:34.903