Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2
Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 from your PCURSoft, Inc.
. Further information on URSoft, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the program Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 can be found at http://www.ursoftware.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Your Uninstaller folder (same installation drive as Windows). Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Your Uninstaller\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.28 MB (3437840 bytes) on disk and is named uruninstaller.exe.
Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.14 MB (4339242
bytes) on disk.
- autoupdater.exe (172.50 KB)
- fos.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- uruninstaller.exe (3.28 MB)
This page is about Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 version 6.2
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller\autoupdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller\diskclean.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller\fos.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller\update.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller\uruninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller\uruninstaller.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Your Uninstaller!.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\1-Click Cleaning by Your Uninstaller!.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\URSoft\Your Uninstaller!
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Your Uninstaller!_is1
Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 is a program offered by URSoft, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2". If it is installed on your PC the Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2:
- The software company is: http://www.ursoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Your Uninstaller\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2.
8. After uninstalling Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 by URSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 by URSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Your Uninstaller! Version 6.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 05:37:45.750