Your Uninstaller! PRO
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Your Uninstaller! PRO for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Your Uninstaller! PRO from your computerURSoft Inc.
. More information on URSoft Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! PRO folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! PRO\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Your Uninstaller! PRO. urmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.55 MB (6865552 bytes) on disk.
Your Uninstaller! PRO installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.62 MB (6944701
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (77.29 KB)
- urmain.exe (6.55 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Your Uninstaller! PRO when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\urmain.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Your Uninstaller! PRO
Your Uninstaller! PRO is a program by URSoft Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Your Uninstaller! PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Your Uninstaller! PRO from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Your Uninstaller! PRO or simply activate the Search field and type in "Your Uninstaller! PRO". If it exists on your system the Your Uninstaller! PRO app will be found automatically. When you click Your Uninstaller! PRO in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Your Uninstaller! PRO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Your Uninstaller! PRO.
8. After uninstalling Your Uninstaller! PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Your Uninstaller! PRO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Your Uninstaller! PRO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Your Uninstaller! PRO by URSoft Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Your Uninstaller! PRO by URSoft Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Your Uninstaller! PRO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:02:18.750