Your Uninstaller! 7
Your Uninstaller! 7 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 from your computerURSoft, Inc.
. More info about URSoft, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to Your Uninstaller! 7 at http://www.ursoftware.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called urmain.exe and it has a size of 6.55 MB (6865552 bytes).
Your Uninstaller! 7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.76 MB (9182504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- autoupdater.exe (194.00 KB)
- inimerge.exe (3.50 KB)
- tp.exe (189.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
- urmain.exe (6.55 MB)
- _autouninstall.exe (316.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.2014.3
of Your Uninstaller! 7. Click on the links below for other Your Uninstaller! 7 versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Your Uninstaller! 7 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\_autouninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\autoupdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\diskclean.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\inimerge.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\tp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\update.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\urmain.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\uruninstaller.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\wintools.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\URSoft\Your Uninstaller!
Your Uninstaller! 7 is a program by URSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Your Uninstaller! 7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Your Uninstaller! 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Your Uninstaller! 7". If it is installed on your PC the Your Uninstaller! 7 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Your Uninstaller! 7 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Your Uninstaller! 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Your Uninstaller! 7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ursoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Your Uninstaller! 7.
8. After removing Your Uninstaller! 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Your Uninstaller! 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Your Uninstaller! 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 by URSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Your Uninstaller! 7 by URSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:45:25.433