Your Uninstaller! 7
Your Uninstaller! 7 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 from your systemURSoft, Inc.
. More info about URSoft, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to Your Uninstaller! 7 at http://www.ursoftware.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called urmain.exe and it has a size of 6.55 MB (6865552 bytes).
Your Uninstaller! 7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.76 MB (9182504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- autoupdater.exe (194.00 KB)
- inimerge.exe (3.50 KB)
- tp.exe (189.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
- urmain.exe (6.55 MB)
- _autouninstall.exe (316.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.2014.3
of Your Uninstaller! 7. Click on the links below for other Your Uninstaller! 7 versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\URSoft\Your Uninstaller!
Your Uninstaller! 7 is a program released by the software company URSoft, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Your Uninstaller! 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Your Uninstaller! 7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Your Uninstaller! 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Your Uninstaller! 7". If it is installed on your PC the Your Uninstaller! 7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Your Uninstaller! 7 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Your Uninstaller! 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Your Uninstaller! 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.ursoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7.
8. After uninstalling Your Uninstaller! 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Your Uninstaller! 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Your Uninstaller! 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 by URSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Your Uninstaller! 7 by URSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:45:25.433