Your Uninstaller! 7
This page is about Your Uninstaller! 7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 from your systemURSoft, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on URSoft, Inc.. Please follow http://www.ursoftware.com/
if you want to read more on Your Uninstaller! 7 on URSoft, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Your Uninstaller! 7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.66 MB (5932304 bytes) on disk and is labeled urmain.exe.
Your Uninstaller! 7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.29 MB (7641569
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- autoupdater.exe (194.00 KB)
- fos.exe (29.00 KB)
- inimerge.exe (3.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- urmain.exe (5.66 MB)
- _autouninstall.exe (311.44 KB)
The current page applies to Your Uninstaller! 7 version 7.4.2012.1
only. For other Your Uninstaller! 7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Your Uninstaller! 7 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Your Uninstaller! 7 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\_autouninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\autoupdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\diskclean.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\fos.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\inimerge.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\update.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\urmain.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\uruninstaller.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\wintools.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\URSoft\Your Uninstaller!
Your Uninstaller! 7 is a program marketed by the software company URSoft, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Your Uninstaller! 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Your Uninstaller! 7". If it exists on your system the Your Uninstaller! 7 program will be found very quickly. After you select Your Uninstaller! 7 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Your Uninstaller! 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Your Uninstaller! 7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ursoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Your Uninstaller! 7.
8. After uninstalling Your Uninstaller! 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Your Uninstaller! 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Your Uninstaller! 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Your Uninstaller! 7 by URSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Your Uninstaller! 7 by URSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Your Uninstaller! 7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:29:35.167