Your Uninstaller! 7
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 from your systemURSoft, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on URSoft, Inc.. You can see more info about Your Uninstaller! 7 at http://www.ursoftware.com/
. Usually the Your Uninstaller! 7 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Your Uninstaller! 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named urmain.exe and occupies 6.34 MB (6644368 bytes).
Your Uninstaller! 7 is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.55 MB (8961320
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- autoupdater.exe (194.00 KB)
- inimerge.exe (3.50 KB)
- tp.exe (189.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
- urmain.exe (6.34 MB)
- _autouninstall.exe (316.84 KB)
This page is about Your Uninstaller! 7 version 7.5.2013.2
alone. For more Your Uninstaller! 7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Your Uninstaller! 7 is a program by the software company URSoft, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Your Uninstaller! 7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Your Uninstaller! 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Your Uninstaller! 7". If it is installed on your PC the Your Uninstaller! 7 program will be found very quickly. After you click Your Uninstaller! 7 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Your Uninstaller! 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Your Uninstaller! 7:
- The software company is: http://www.ursoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Uninstaller! 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Your Uninstaller! 7.
8. After removing Your Uninstaller! 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Your Uninstaller! 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Your Uninstaller! 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 by URSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Your Uninstaller! 7 by URSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Your Uninstaller! 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:52:47.563