This info is about Your Freedom for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Your Freedom directory (same installation drive as Windows). How to uninstall Your Freedom from your system
The executables below are part of Your Freedom. They occupy an average of 108.66 KB (111266
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (108.66 KB)
If planning to uninstall Your Freedom you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Your Freedom:
- C:\Program Files\Your Freedom
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Your Freedom\CHANGES.txt
- C:\Program Files\Your Freedom\COPYING
- C:\Program Files\Your Freedom\freedom.jar
- C:\Program Files\Your Freedom\HOW-IT-WORKS.txt
- C:\Program Files\Your Freedom\iconopened.ico
- C:\Program Files\Your Freedom\KNOWNBUGS.txt
- C:\Program Files\Your Freedom\LatteLibWin-3.0.0.dll
- C:\Program Files\Your Freedom\launcher.ini
- C:\Program Files\Your Freedom\libems-lib-x64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Your Freedom\libems-lib-x86.dll
- C:\Program Files\Your Freedom\README.txt
- C:\Program Files\Your Freedom\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Your Freedom
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Your Freedom
Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Your Freedom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Your Freedom from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Your Freedom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Your Freedom". If it is installed on your PC the Your Freedom program will be found automatically. When you click Your Freedom in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Your Freedom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Your Freedom.
8. After uninstalling Your Freedom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Your Freedom that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Your Freedom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130