You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Youda Survivor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Youda Survivor from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. You can read more about on Youda Survivor at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\YoudaSurvivor folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Youda Survivor's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\YoudaSurvivor\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 2.83 MB (2967800 bytes) on disk and is labeled YoudaSurvivor_WildTangent-WT.exe.
The executable files below are part of Youda Survivor. They occupy an average of 53.32 MB (55914946
bytes) on disk.
- YoudaSurvivor_WildTangent-WT.exe (2.83 MB)
- YoudaSurvivor_WildTangent.exe (50.16 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Youda Survivor version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Youda Survivor releases:
Youda Survivor is a program marketed by WildTangent. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Youda Survivor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Youda Survivor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Youda Survivor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youda Survivor". The Youda Survivor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Youda Survivor in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Youda Survivor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youda Survivor:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\YoudaSurvivor\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youda Survivor.
8. After removing Youda Survivor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Youda Survivor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youda Survivor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Youda Survivor by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Youda Survivor by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Youda Survivor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-16 23:21:19.057