This web page is about Youda Marina for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Youda Marina from your PCWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More details about Youda Marina can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Youda Marina program is found in the C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\YoudaMarina directory, depending on the user's option during install. Youda Marina's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\YoudaMarina\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 2.86 MB (2993904 bytes) on disk and is titled YoudaMarina-WT.exe.
The executables below are part of Youda Marina. They occupy about 34.13 MB (35786916
bytes) on disk.
- YoudaMarina-WT.exe (2.86 MB)
- YoudaMarina.exe (30.94 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about Youda Marina version 126.96.36.199
Youda Marina is an application released by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Youda Marina is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Youda Marina from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Youda Marina or simply click the Search field and type in "Youda Marina". If it is installed on your PC the Youda Marina application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Youda Marina in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Youda Marina, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youda Marina:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\YoudaMarina\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youda Marina.
8. After removing Youda Marina, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youda Marina which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youda Marina with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Youda Marina by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Youda Marina by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Youda Marina in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-17 00:09:46.217