Youda Fairy (remove only)
Youda Fairy (remove only) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Youda Fairy (remove only) from your computerJenkatGames
. Check out here
where you can get more info on JenkatGames. More details about the application Youda Fairy (remove only) can be found at www.jenkatgames.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youda Fairy directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Youda Fairy\Youda Fairy_uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Youda Fairy (remove only). Youda Fairy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 415.01 KB (424971 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Youda Fairy (remove only). They take 463.24 KB (474360
bytes) on disk.
- Youda Fairy.exe (415.01 KB)
- Youda Fairy_uninstall.exe (48.23 KB)
Youda Fairy (remove only) is an application by JenkatGames. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Youda Fairy (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Youda Fairy (remove only) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Youda Fairy (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youda Fairy (remove only)". The Youda Fairy (remove only) application will be found automatically. When you click Youda Fairy (remove only) in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Youda Fairy (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youda Fairy (remove only):
- The software company is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Youda Fairy\Youda Fairy_uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Youda Fairy (remove only).
8. After removing Youda Fairy (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youda Fairy (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youda Fairy (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Youda Fairy (remove only) by JenkatGames from your computer, we are not saying that Youda Fairy (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Youda Fairy (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 05:02:36.907