YouWave for Android
YouWave for Android is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouWave Android folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 1.52 MB (1590992 bytes) on disk and is labeled YouWave Android.exe. How to uninstall YouWave for Android from your PC
YouWave for Android contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.07 MB (5311748
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sleep.exe (52.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (162.80 KB)
- YouWave Android.exe (1.52 MB)
- SUPInstall.exe (7.00 KB)
- SUPUninstall.exe (7.00 KB)
- VBoxSDL.exe (178.38 KB)
- VBoxSVC.exe (3.15 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling YouWave for Android we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\YouWave Android
Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall YouWave for Android is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete YouWave for Android using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find YouWave for Android or simply click the Search feature and type in "YouWave for Android". If it is installed on your PC the YouWave for Android program will be found very quickly. When you select YouWave for Android in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about YouWave for Android, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YouWave for Android.
8. After uninstalling YouWave for Android, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YouWave for Android that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouWave for Android with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130