YouWave for Android
YouWave for Android is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouWave Android folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 1.52 MB (1590992 bytes) on disk and is labeled YouWave Android.exe. A way to uninstall YouWave for Android from your PC
YouWave for Android contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.07 MB (5311748
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sleep.exe (52.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (162.80 KB)
- YouWave Android.exe (1.52 MB)
- SUPInstall.exe (7.00 KB)
- SUPUninstall.exe (7.00 KB)
- VBoxSDL.exe (178.38 KB)
- VBoxSVC.exe (3.15 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling YouWave for Android we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\YouWave Android
Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall YouWave for Android is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase YouWave for Android from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate YouWave for Android or simply click the Search feature and type in "YouWave for Android". The YouWave for Android app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click YouWave for Android in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding YouWave for Android, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YouWave for Android.
8. After removing YouWave for Android, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong YouWave for Android which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouWave for Android using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130