You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove YouTubeGet 6.8 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall YouTubeGet 6.8 from your PCYouTubeGet Developer Team
. More info about YouTubeGet Developer Team can be seen here
. More data about the app YouTubeGet 6.8 can be found at http://www.YouTubeGet.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove YouTubeGet 6.8. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.51 MB (2633728 bytes) on disk and is titled YouTubeGet.exe.
The executables below are part of YouTubeGet 6.8. They occupy about 42.55 MB (44619039
bytes) on disk.
- Converter.exe (780.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.84 KB)
- YouTubeGet.exe (2.51 MB)
- coder.exe (31.13 MB)
- yd.exe (7.46 MB)
The current page applies to YouTubeGet 6.8 version 6.8
YouTubeGet 6.8 is a program marketed by YouTubeGet Developer Team. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove YouTubeGet 6.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove YouTubeGet 6.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YouTubeGet 6.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YouTubeGet 6.8". If it is installed on your PC the YouTubeGet 6.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click YouTubeGet 6.8 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about YouTubeGet 6.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YouTubeGet 6.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.YouTubeGet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YouTubeGet 6.8.
8. After uninstalling YouTubeGet 6.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YouTubeGet 6.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YouTubeGet 6.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall YouTubeGet 6.8 by YouTubeGet Developer Team from your PC, nor are we saying that YouTubeGet 6.8 by YouTubeGet Developer Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YouTubeGet 6.8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 19:36:51.030