This web page contains detailed information on how to remove YouTubeGet 2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall YouTubeGet 2.0 from your computerhttp://www.shenturk.com
. More information on http://www.shenturk.com can be seen here
. More details about YouTubeGet 2.0 can be found at http://www.shenturk.com
. YouTubeGet 2.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Shenturk\YouTubeGet folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing YouTubeGet 2.0 is C:\Program Files\Shenturk\YouTubeGet\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. YouTubeGet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.36 MB (1424896 bytes) on disk.
YouTubeGet 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.43 MB (1502646
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (75.93 KB)
- YouTubeGet.exe (1.36 MB)
The current page applies to YouTubeGet 2.0 version 2.0
YouTubeGet 2.0 is an application marketed by http://www.shenturk.com. Some users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase YouTubeGet 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete YouTubeGet 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate YouTubeGet 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "YouTubeGet 2.0". The YouTubeGet 2.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click YouTubeGet 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about YouTubeGet 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YouTubeGet 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.shenturk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Shenturk\YouTubeGet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YouTubeGet 2.0.
8. After uninstalling YouTubeGet 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YouTubeGet 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YouTubeGet 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YouTubeGet 2.0 by http://www.shenturk.com from your computer, we are not saying that YouTubeGet 2.0 by http://www.shenturk.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove YouTubeGet 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 11:55:20.757