YouTube for Pokki
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove YouTube for Pokki for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall YouTube for Pokki from your computerPokki
. More info about Pokki can be found here
. Usually the YouTube for Pokki application is found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall YouTube for Pokki. The application's main executable file occupies 7.23 MB (7586120 bytes) on disk and is titled HostAppService.exe.
YouTube for Pokki installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.27 MB (10769040
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.23 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of YouTube for Pokki.
If planning to uninstall YouTube for Pokki you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\YouTube for Pokki.lnk
YouTube for Pokki is a program released by Pokki. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase YouTube for Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete YouTube for Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate YouTube for Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YouTube for Pokki". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube for Pokki application will be found very quickly. When you select YouTube for Pokki in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about YouTube for Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YouTube for Pokki.
8. After uninstalling YouTube for Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YouTube for Pokki that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YouTube for Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YouTube for Pokki by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that YouTube for Pokki by Pokki is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YouTube for Pokki in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 12:26:06.843