YouTube Downloader 5
YouTube Downloader 5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall YouTube Downloader 5 from your computerKotato
. Check out here
for more info on Kotato. Click on http://www.kotato.com/
to get more info about YouTube Downloader 5 on Kotato's website. YouTube Downloader 5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kotato\YouTube Downloader directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Kotato\YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove YouTube Downloader 5. YouTubeDownloader.exe is the YouTube Downloader 5's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.29 MB (1355776 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of YouTube Downloader 5. They take an average of 9.86 MB (10338419
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FLVConverter.exe (832.00 KB)
- FLVPlayer.exe (992.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (1.29 MB)
- MediaEncode.exe (190.01 KB)
- MediaExtract.exe (4.88 MB)
- MediaPlay.exe (124.01 KB)
- MediaProbe.exe (126.51 KB)
- NIO_curl.exe (479.01 KB)
- NIO_msdl.exe (164.01 KB)
- NIO_rtmp.exe (165.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5
of YouTube Downloader 5.
If planning to uninstall YouTube Downloader 5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove YouTube Downloader 5:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kotato\YouTube Downloader
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\YouTube Downloader
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kotato\YouTube Downloader\FLVC_WS.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kotato\YouTube Downloader\FLVConverter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kotato\YouTube Downloader\FLVP_WS.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kotato\YouTube Downloader\FLVPlayer.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kotato\YouTube Downloader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\YouTube Downloader_is1
YouTube Downloader 5 is an application by Kotato. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall YouTube Downloader 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase YouTube Downloader 5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate YouTube Downloader 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "YouTube Downloader 5". The YouTube Downloader 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click YouTube Downloader 5 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about YouTube Downloader 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 5:
- The software company is: http://www.kotato.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kotato\YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YouTube Downloader 5.
8. After removing YouTube Downloader 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YouTube Downloader 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTube Downloader 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove YouTube Downloader 5 by Kotato from your computer, nor are we saying that YouTube Downloader 5 by Kotato is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YouTube Downloader 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 05:57:35.720