YouTube Downloader 2.7.3
YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 from your PCBienneSoft
. Go over here
for more details on BienneSoft. You can see more info on YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 at http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
. YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\YouTube Downloader directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 is "C:\Program Files\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled YouTubeDownloader.exe and its approximative size is 492.00 KB (503808 bytes).
YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 is composed of the following executables which take 6.59 MB (6907908
bytes) on disk:
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (492.00 KB)
- FFMPEG.EXE (6.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.3
of YouTube Downloader 2.7.3.
YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 is an application marketed by BienneSoft. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.7.3". If it exists on your system the YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 app will be found automatically. After you click YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about YouTube Downloader 2.7.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.7.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7.3.
8. After removing YouTube Downloader 2.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 by BienneSoft from your PC, we are not saying that YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 by BienneSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YouTube Downloader 2.7.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 08:46:47.167