YouTube Accelerator is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall YouTube Accelerator from your PCGoobzo Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Goobzo Ltd.. More info about the application YouTube Accelerator can be found at http://www.youtubeaccelerator.com/support/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\YouTube Accelerator folder (same installation drive as Windows). YouTube Accelerator's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\YouTube Accelerator\YTAUninstall.exe. YouTubeAccelerator.exe is the YouTube Accelerator's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.12 MB (2218856 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of YouTube Accelerator. They occupy an average of 8.61 MB (9027544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- lspinst.exe (1.35 MB)
- lspinst2.exe (1.58 MB)
- testlsp.exe (1.42 MB)
- unelevate.exe (93.35 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- YouTubeAccelerator.exe (2.12 MB)
- YouTubeAcceleratorService.exe (1.43 MB)
- YTAUninstall.exe (486.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 339581
of YouTube Accelerator. For other YouTube Accelerator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\GOOBZO\YouTube Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\YouTube Accelerator
YouTube Accelerator is an application marketed by Goobzo Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove YouTube Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall YouTube Accelerator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate YouTube Accelerator or simply activate the Search field and type in "YouTube Accelerator". The YouTube Accelerator application will be found automatically. After you click YouTube Accelerator in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding YouTube Accelerator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YouTube Accelerator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.youtubeaccelerator.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YouTube Accelerator\YTAUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YouTube Accelerator.
8. After uninstalling YouTube Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Accelerator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YouTube Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YouTube Accelerator by Goobzo Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that YouTube Accelerator by Goobzo Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YouTube Accelerator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:03:48.450