YouTube Accelerator is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall YouTube Accelerator from your computerGoobzo Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Goobzo Ltd.. More info about the application YouTube Accelerator can be found at http://www.youtubeaccelerator.com/support/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\YouTube Accelerator folder (same installation drive as Windows). YouTube Accelerator's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\YouTube Accelerator\YTAUninstall.exe. YouTubeAccelerator.exe is the YouTube Accelerator's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.12 MB (2218856 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of YouTube Accelerator. They occupy an average of 8.61 MB (9027544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- lspinst.exe (1.35 MB)
- lspinst2.exe (1.58 MB)
- testlsp.exe (1.42 MB)
- unelevate.exe (93.35 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- YouTubeAccelerator.exe (2.12 MB)
- YouTubeAcceleratorService.exe (1.43 MB)
- YTAUninstall.exe (486.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 339581
of YouTube Accelerator. For other YouTube Accelerator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall YouTube Accelerator:
The files below are left behind on your disk by YouTube Accelerator when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\cabex.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\cancel.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\comtest.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\engine.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\helper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\INSTALL.LOG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\instlsp.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\ipc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\lspinst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\lspinst2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\magnet.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\ok.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\progbar.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\Res.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\res\blank.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\sporder.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\testlsp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\unelevate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\UNWISE.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\xmldb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\YouTubeAccelerator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\YouTubeAcceleratorService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\ytalsp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\YTAUninstall.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Goobzo\YouTube Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Goobzo\YouTube Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\YouTube Accelerator
YouTube Accelerator is an application released by the software company Goobzo Ltd.. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase YouTube Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall YouTube Accelerator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YouTube Accelerator or simply click the Search field and type in "YouTube Accelerator". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube Accelerator application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select YouTube Accelerator in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about YouTube Accelerator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Accelerator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.youtubeaccelerator.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YouTube Accelerator\YTAUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YouTube Accelerator.
8. After uninstalling YouTube Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YouTube Accelerator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YouTube Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall YouTube Accelerator by Goobzo Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that YouTube Accelerator by Goobzo Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall YouTube Accelerator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:03:48.450