YouTube Accelerator is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall YouTube Accelerator from your computerGoobzo Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Goobzo Ltd.. You can read more about about YouTube Accelerator at http://www.youtubeaccelerator.com/support/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\YTAUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall YouTube Accelerator. UNWISE.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 149.50 KB (153088 bytes) on disk.
YouTube Accelerator is comprised of the following executables which occupy 149.50 KB (153088
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about YouTube Accelerator version 339488
alone. For other YouTube Accelerator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall YouTube Accelerator you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\GOOBZO\YouTube Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\YouTube Accelerator
YouTube Accelerator is a program released by Goobzo Ltd.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove YouTube Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall YouTube Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate YouTube Accelerator or simply click the Search feature and type in "YouTube Accelerator". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube Accelerator app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click YouTube Accelerator in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding YouTube Accelerator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YouTube Accelerator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.youtubeaccelerator.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\YTAUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove YouTube Accelerator.
8. After uninstalling YouTube Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YouTube Accelerator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTube Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YouTube Accelerator by Goobzo Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that YouTube Accelerator by Goobzo Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall YouTube Accelerator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:01:23.893