This page is about YouTube Accelerator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall YouTube Accelerator from your PCGoobzo Ltd.
. Further information on Goobzo Ltd. can be found here
. More data about the app YouTube Accelerator can be seen at http://www.youtubeaccelerator.com/support/
. YouTube Accelerator is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\YouTube Accelerator directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove YouTube Accelerator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\YouTube Accelerator\YTAUninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. YouTubeAccelerator.exe is the YouTube Accelerator's main executable file and it takes about 2.12 MB (2227048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with YouTube Accelerator. They occupy about 9.73 MB (10197920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- lspinst.exe (1.37 MB)
- lspinst2.exe (1.58 MB)
- testlsp.exe (1.43 MB)
- unelevate.exe (93.35 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (710.00 KB)
- YouTubeAccelerator.exe (2.12 MB)
- YouTubeAcceleratorService.exe (1.44 MB)
- YTAHUninstall.exe (219.06 KB)
- YTAUninstall.exe (652.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3394100
of YouTube Accelerator. You can find below info on other versions of YouTube Accelerator:
...click to view all...
YouTube Accelerator has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall YouTube Accelerator from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove YouTube Accelerator:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Virtualized\C\ProgramData\Application Data\GOOBZO\YouTube Accelerator
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\cabex.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\engine.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\helper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\ipc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\lspinst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\lspinst2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\Res.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\sporder.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\testlsp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\unelevate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\UNWISE.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\xmldb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\YouTubeAccelerator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\YouTubeAcceleratorService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\YTAHUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\ytalsp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Accelerator\YTAUninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Goobzo\YouTube Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Goobzo\YouTube Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\YouTube Accelerator
YouTube Accelerator is an application marketed by the software company Goobzo Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase YouTube Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove YouTube Accelerator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find YouTube Accelerator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YouTube Accelerator". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube Accelerator app will be found automatically. After you click YouTube Accelerator in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about YouTube Accelerator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Accelerator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.youtubeaccelerator.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YouTube Accelerator\YTAUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YouTube Accelerator.
8. After removing YouTube Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Accelerator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTube Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove YouTube Accelerator by Goobzo Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that YouTube Accelerator by Goobzo Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove YouTube Accelerator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:06:15.093