You're The Boss
You're The Boss is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall You're The Boss from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. More info about the software You're The Boss can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the You're The Boss program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\YoureTheBoss directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\YoureTheBoss\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove You're The Boss. YoureTheBoss-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.08 KB (299088 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of You're The Boss. They take an average of 10.33 MB (10828040
bytes) on disk.
- YoureTheBoss-WT.exe (292.08 KB)
- YoureTheBoss.exe (9.50 MB)
- youretheboss-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of You're The Boss.
You're The Boss is a program by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall You're The Boss is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase You're The Boss from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate You're The Boss or simply activate the Search feature and type in "You're The Boss". The You're The Boss program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select You're The Boss in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding You're The Boss, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for You're The Boss:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\YoureTheBoss\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall You're The Boss.
8. After uninstalling You're The Boss, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of You're The Boss which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling You're The Boss with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove You're The Boss by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that You're The Boss by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove You're The Boss supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:21:02.357