Yosemite Transformation Pack
You can find on this page details on how to remove Yosemite Transformation Pack for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Yosemite Transformation Pack from your computerWindows X's Live
. Open here
for more information on Windows X's Live. Yosemite Transformation Pack is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UX Pack directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\UX Pack\uxuninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Yosemite Transformation Pack. The application's main executable file is called uxuninst.exe and occupies 209.21 KB (214230 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Yosemite Transformation Pack. They take 25.28 MB (26506601
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uxlaunch.exe (213.03 KB)
- uxuninst.exe (209.21 KB)
- uxworker.exe (206.61 KB)
- leftsider.exe (73.00 KB)
- leftsider64.exe (491.50 KB)
- OldNewExplorerCfg.exe (593.50 KB)
- ResHacker.exe (997.50 KB)
- RocketDock.exe (484.00 KB)
- StandaloneStack2.exe (401.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (7.51 MB)
- TrueTransparency.exe (366.00 KB)
- TrueTransparencyx64.exe (456.50 KB)
- VirtuaWin.exe (148.00 KB)
- WinList.exe (15.00 KB)
- XLaunchPad.exe (2.26 MB)
- XLaunchpadStarter.exe (98.00 KB)
- XLaunchpadBlur.exe (1.53 MB)
- update.EXE (690.50 KB)
- CoverSearch.exe (975.50 KB)
- gallery.exe (942.00 KB)
- XWDesigner.exe (1.89 MB)
- xwidget.exe (1.77 MB)
- XWidgetStarter.exe (98.50 KB)
- xwtest.exe (1.39 MB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- YzShadow.exe (180.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Yosemite Transformation Pack. For other Yosemite Transformation Pack versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Yosemite Transformation Pack we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Yosemite Transformation Pack:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UX Pack
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UX Pack\LeftSider\leftsider.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UX Pack\LeftSider\leftsider64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UX Pack\LeftSider\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UX Pack\OldNewExplorer\OldNewExplorer32.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Yosemite Transformation Pack is a program marketed by Windows X's Live. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Yosemite Transformation Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Yosemite Transformation Pack from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yosemite Transformation Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yosemite Transformation Pack". The Yosemite Transformation Pack program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Yosemite Transformation Pack in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Yosemite Transformation Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Yosemite Transformation Pack.
8. After uninstalling Yosemite Transformation Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yosemite Transformation Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yosemite Transformation Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yosemite Transformation Pack by Windows X's Live from your PC, we are not saying that Yosemite Transformation Pack by Windows X's Live is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yosemite Transformation Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-02 15:10:31.757