This page contains detailed information on how to remove YesMessenger for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall YesMessenger from your PCRentabiliweb
. Further information on Rentabiliweb can be seen here
. More data about the application YesMessenger can be found at http://www.carpediem.fr/
. YesMessenger is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\YesMessenger folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. YesMessenger's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\YesMessenger\uninst.exe. YesMessenger's main file takes about 16.90 MB (17717640 bytes) and is called YesMessenger.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside YesMessenger. They take about 17.29 MB (18130416
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (403.10 KB)
- YesMessenger.exe (16.90 MB)
This data is about YesMessenger version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other YesMessenger versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove YesMessenger from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall YesMessenger:
The files below were left behind on your disk by YesMessenger when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\YesMessenger
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YesMessenger\YesMessenger.exe
YesMessenger is an application released by Rentabiliweb. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase YesMessenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase YesMessenger from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate YesMessenger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YesMessenger". If it is installed on your PC the YesMessenger application will be found automatically. When you select YesMessenger in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about YesMessenger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YesMessenger:
- The publisher is: http://www.carpediem.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YesMessenger\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YesMessenger.
8. After removing YesMessenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YesMessenger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YesMessenger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YesMessenger by Rentabiliweb from your PC, we are not saying that YesMessenger by Rentabiliweb is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YesMessenger in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-10 13:16:55.453