YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6
YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 from your PCYeahBit INC.
. Open here
for more info on YeahBit INC.. Click on http://www.YeahBit.com/
to get more data about YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 on YeahBit INC.'s website. YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YeahBit PC SpeedUp directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\YeahBit PC SpeedUp\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.86 MB (6145536 bytes) on disk and is labeled YPS.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6. They occupy 7.27 MB (7618499
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
- YPS.exe (5.86 MB)
This data is about YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 version 2.2.6
YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 is a program released by the software company YeahBit INC.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6". If it exists on your system the YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.YeahBit.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\YeahBit PC SpeedUp\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6.
8. After uninstalling YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 by YeahBit INC. from your computer, we are not saying that YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 by YeahBit INC. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove YeahBit PC SpeedUp 2.2.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:53:30.233