Yasin is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Yasin from your systemMostafaSoftCo
. Open here
for more details on MostafaSoftCo. More info about the application Yasin can be seen at http://rahmanabadi.blogsky.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Yasin folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Yasin is "C:\Program Files\Yasin\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Yasin\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Yas.exe is the Yasin's primary executable file and it takes around 12.30 MB (12902400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Yasin. They take about 13.60 MB (14263296
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
- Yas.exe (12.30 MB)
The current page applies to Yasin version 13920425
Yasin is a program offered by the software company MostafaSoftCo. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Yasin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Yasin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Yasin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yasin". If it is installed on your PC the Yasin app will be found automatically. After you click Yasin in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Yasin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yasin:
- The software company is: http://rahmanabadi.blogsky.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Yasin\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Yasin\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yasin.
8. After removing Yasin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yasin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yasin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Yasin by MostafaSoftCo from your computer, nor are we saying that Yasin by MostafaSoftCo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yasin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:00:10.550