This info is about Yandex for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Yandex from your systemYANDEX LLC
. You can read more on YANDEX LLC or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application\37.0.2062.12521\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Yandex. browser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.39 MB (1452312 bytes) on disk.
Yandex contains of the executables below. They take 13.52 MB (14179592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (1.39 MB)
- clidmgr.exe (148.38 KB)
- api_check.exe (204.30 KB)
- crash_service.exe (398.80 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.64 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.87 MB)
- show-dlg.exe (380.81 KB)
- yupdate-exec.exe (481.31 KB)
- setup.exe (866.80 KB)
- api_check.exe (234.77 KB)
- crash_service.exe (422.77 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.90 MB)
- service_update.exe (1.92 MB)
- setup.exe (911.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Yandex version 37.0.2062.12521
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Yandex:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Yandex you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Yandex:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Yandex's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Yandex
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Yandex is an application offered by YANDEX LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Yandex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Yandex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Yandex or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yandex". If it exists on your system the Yandex application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Yandex in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Yandex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yandex.
8. After removing Yandex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Yandex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yandex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Yandex by YANDEX LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Yandex by YANDEX LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yandex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-02 10:12:36.620