You can find on this page details on how to remove Yandex for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Yandex from your systemYANDEX
. Check out here
where you can find out more on YANDEX. Yandex is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Yandex by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application\49.0.2623.7916\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --verbose-logging. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled browser.exe and its approximative size is 2.25 MB (2359416 bytes).
Yandex installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 31.20 MB (32714608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (2.25 MB)
- clidmgr.exe (147.84 KB)
- install_flash_player_ppapi.exe (19.41 MB)
- crash_service.exe (401.62 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.09 MB)
- service_update.exe (411.62 KB)
- show-dlg.exe (384.79 KB)
- suspend_api_check.exe (235.12 KB)
- yupdate-exec.exe (489.29 KB)
- setup.exe (912.12 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- service_update.exe (408.62 KB)
- suspend_api_check.exe (233.62 KB)
- setup.exe (1,014.62 KB)
This page is about Yandex version 220.127.116.1116
alone. You can find here a few links to other Yandex releases:
...click to view all...
Yandex is an application by YANDEX. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Yandex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Yandex from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Yandex or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yandex". If it is installed on your PC the Yandex app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Yandex in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Yandex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Yandex.
8. After uninstalling Yandex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Yandex which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yandex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Yandex by YANDEX from your computer, nor are we saying that Yandex by YANDEX is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yandex in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 12:07:24.467