Yahtzee is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Yahtzee from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Yahtzee on WildTangent's page. Usually the Yahtzee application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Yahtzee folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Yahtzee is C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Yahtzee\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called Yahtzee-WT.exe and its approximative size is 3.27 MB (3429512 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Yahtzee. They occupy an average of 3.43 MB (3596884
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (163.45 KB)
- Yahtzee-WT.exe (3.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
Yahtzee is an application released by WildTangent. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Yahtzee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Yahtzee from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Yahtzee or simply click the Search field and type in "Yahtzee". The Yahtzee app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Yahtzee in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Yahtzee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yahtzee:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Yahtzee\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yahtzee.
8. After uninstalling Yahtzee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Yahtzee that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yahtzee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Yahtzee by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Yahtzee by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Yahtzee in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:39:18.803