Yahoo! Toolbar is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar from your PCYahoo! Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Yahoo! Inc.. Usually the Yahoo! Toolbar program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\UNYT_W~1.EXE is the full command line if you want to remove Yahoo! Toolbar. ytbb.exe is the Yahoo! Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies circa 212.77 KB (217880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Yahoo! Toolbar. They occupy 371.05 KB (379952
bytes) on disk.
- ytbb.exe (212.77 KB)
- ytbn.exe (158.27 KB)
Yahoo! Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Yahoo! Toolbar
Yahoo! Toolbar is an application released by the software company Yahoo! Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Yahoo! Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Yahoo! Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Yahoo! Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Yahoo! Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Yahoo! Toolbar in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Yahoo! Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo! Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo! Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo! Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Yahoo! Toolbar by Yahoo! Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Yahoo! Toolbar by Yahoo! Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Yahoo! Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:06:30.060