Yahoo! Toolbar is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar from your PCYahoo! Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Yahoo! Inc.. Usually the Yahoo! Toolbar program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\UNYT_W~1.EXE is the full command line if you want to remove Yahoo! Toolbar. ytbb.exe is the Yahoo! Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies circa 212.77 KB (217880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Yahoo! Toolbar. They occupy 371.05 KB (379952
bytes) on disk.
- ytbb.exe (212.77 KB)
- ytbn.exe (158.27 KB)
Yahoo! Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar:
The files below remain on your disk by Yahoo! Toolbar when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\inyt.exe.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\visic_coupon.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\ytbb.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\ytbn.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Yahoo! Toolbar
Yahoo! Toolbar is a program offered by the software company Yahoo! Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Yahoo! Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Yahoo! Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yahoo! Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yahoo! Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Yahoo! Toolbar application will be found automatically. When you select Yahoo! Toolbar in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Yahoo! Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar.
8. After removing Yahoo! Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo! Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo! Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar by Yahoo! Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Yahoo! Toolbar by Yahoo! Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:06:30.060