This page is about Yahoo Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Yahoo Toolbar from your PCYahoo Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Yahoo Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Yahoo Toolbar is C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Common\UNYT_W~1.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ytbb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 213.77 KB (218904 bytes) on disk.
Yahoo Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 372.05 KB (380976
bytes) on disk.
- ytbb.exe (213.77 KB)
- ytbn.exe (158.27 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Yahoo Toolbar.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\visic_coupon.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\ytbb.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\ytbn.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Yahoo! Companion
Yahoo Toolbar is a program marketed by the software company Yahoo Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Yahoo Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Yahoo Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Yahoo Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Yahoo Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Yahoo Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Yahoo Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Yahoo Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Yahoo Toolbar.
8. After removing Yahoo Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yahoo Toolbar by Yahoo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Yahoo Toolbar by Yahoo Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yahoo Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:51:17.093