This page is about Yahoo Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Yahoo Toolbar from your PCYahoo Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Yahoo Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Yahoo Toolbar is C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Common\UNYT_W~1.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ytbb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 213.77 KB (218904 bytes) on disk.
Yahoo Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 372.05 KB (380976
bytes) on disk.
- ytbb.exe (213.77 KB)
- ytbn.exe (158.27 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Yahoo Toolbar.Directories that were found:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Yahoo! Companion
Yahoo Toolbar is an application released by the software company Yahoo Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Yahoo Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Yahoo Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Yahoo Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yahoo Toolbar". The Yahoo Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Yahoo Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Yahoo Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Yahoo Toolbar.
8. After removing Yahoo Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Yahoo Toolbar by Yahoo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Yahoo Toolbar by Yahoo Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yahoo Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:51:17.093