Yahoo!ツールバー is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー from your computerYahoo! JAPAN.
. More information about Yahoo! JAPAN. can be read here
. More details about Yahoo!ツールバー can be found at http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
. Yahoo!ツールバー is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_0_0_12 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Yahoo!ツールバー is C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_0_0_12\uninst.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 130.04 KB (133160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Yahoo!ツールバー. They occupy about 334.03 KB (342048
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (70.64 KB)
- uninstall.exe (130.04 KB)
- yphb.exe (133.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Yahoo!ツールバー. Click on the links below for other Yahoo!ツールバー versions:
...click to view all...
Yahoo!ツールバー is a program released by Yahoo! JAPAN.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Yahoo!ツールバー from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yahoo!ツールバー or simply click the Search field and type in "Yahoo!ツールバー". If it exists on your system the Yahoo!ツールバー program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Yahoo!ツールバー in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Yahoo!ツールバー, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yahoo!ツールバー:
- The software company is: http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_0_0_12\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Yahoo!ツールバー.
8. After removing Yahoo!ツールバー, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Yahoo!ツールバー which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo!ツールバー using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. from your computer, we are not saying that Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 12:19:18.830