This page contains thorough information on how to remove Yahoo!ツールバー for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー from your systemYahoo! JAPAN.
. Go over here
for more information on Yahoo! JAPAN.. More details about the application Yahoo!ツールバー can be seen at http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_19 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_19\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー. The program's main executable file occupies 129.80 KB (132920 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Yahoo!ツールバー. They occupy 454.41 KB (465320
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (96.40 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.80 KB)
- yjop.exe (102.84 KB)
- yphb.exe (125.38 KB)
This web page is about Yahoo!ツールバー version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of Yahoo!ツールバー:
...click to view all...
Yahoo!ツールバー is a program marketed by the software company Yahoo! JAPAN.. Some users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Yahoo!ツールバー is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Yahoo!ツールバー from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Yahoo!ツールバー or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yahoo!ツールバー". The Yahoo!ツールバー app will be found automatically. After you click Yahoo!ツールバー in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Yahoo!ツールバー, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yahoo!ツールバー:
- The publisher is: http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_19\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo!ツールバー, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo!ツールバー that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo!ツールバー using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. from your computer, we are not saying that Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yahoo!ツールバー supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 08:30:04.933