You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ from your computeryypdf.cn, Inc.
. More information on yypdf.cn, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.yypdf.cn/
if you want to read more on YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ on yypdf.cn, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\YYPdfReader directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\YYPdfReader\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷. The application's main executable file is called YYPdf.exe and it has a size of 6.78 MB (7105072 bytes).
The executable files below are part of YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷. They occupy an average of 8.79 MB (9213432
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (89.35 KB)
- UpAssistant.exe (206.55 KB)
- YYPdf.exe (6.78 MB)
- CatchScreen.exe (1.72 MB)
This web page is about YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ versions:
YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ is an application by yypdf.cn, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ or simply activate the Search field and type in "YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷". If it is installed on your PC the YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ app will be found automatically. When you select YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yypdf.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\YYPdfReader\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷.
8. After removing YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ by yypdf.cn, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ by yypdf.cn, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove YYPDFÔÄ¶ÁÆ÷ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-18 19:03:17.397