Xvirus Personal Guard
Xvirus Personal Guard is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Xvirus Personal Guard from your PCMysecuritywin
. More information about Mysecuritywin can be found here
. More info about the application Xvirus Personal Guard can be found at http://mysecuritywin.com
. Xvirus Personal Guard is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvirus Personal Guard folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Xvirus Personal Guard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvirus Personal Guard\Uninst0.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Xvirus Personal Guard.exe is the Xvirus Personal Guard's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.66 MB (1737216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Xvirus Personal Guard. They occupy about 6.94 MB (7281156
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- deleterightclickscan.exe (82.00 KB)
- shellfile.exe (48.00 KB)
- shellfolder.exe (50.00 KB)
- startup.exe (789.50 KB)
- The padlock.exe (2.92 MB)
- The passguard.exe (1.11 MB)
- Uninst0.exe (144.00 KB)
- Xvirus Personal Guard.exe (1.66 MB)
- Xvirusstart.exe (82.50 KB)
- xvirusupdate.exe (81.50 KB)
This page is about Xvirus Personal Guard version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other Xvirus Personal Guard versions:
...click to view all...
Xvirus Personal Guard is an application released by Mysecuritywin. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Xvirus Personal Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Xvirus Personal Guard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Xvirus Personal Guard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Xvirus Personal Guard". If it is installed on your PC the Xvirus Personal Guard program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Xvirus Personal Guard in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Xvirus Personal Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xvirus Personal Guard:
- The software company is: http://mysecuritywin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvirus Personal Guard\Uninst0.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xvirus Personal Guard.
8. After removing Xvirus Personal Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Xvirus Personal Guard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xvirus Personal Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Xvirus Personal Guard by Mysecuritywin from your PC, nor are we saying that Xvirus Personal Guard by Mysecuritywin is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xvirus Personal Guard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130