You can find on this page details on how to remove Xvirus Anti-Malware for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Xvirus Anti-Malware from your systemXvirus
. Further information on Xvirus can be seen here
. Further information about Xvirus Anti-Malware can be found at http://www.xvirus.net
. Xvirus Anti-Malware is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvirus Anti-Malware directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Xvirus Anti-Malware is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvirus Anti-Malware\Unin.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.86 MB (1953792 bytes) on disk and is named Xvirus Anti-Malware.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Xvirus Anti-Malware. They take 2.23 MB (2342912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- shellfile.exe (49.50 KB)
- shellfolder.exe (49.50 KB)
- Unin.exe (84.50 KB)
- Xvirus Anti-Malware.exe (1.86 MB)
- xvirusstart.exe (81.00 KB)
- xvirusupdate.exe (115.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Xvirus Anti-Malware. You can find below info on other releases of Xvirus Anti-Malware:
Xvirus Anti-Malware is a program offered by Xvirus. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Xvirus Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Xvirus Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Xvirus Anti-Malware or simply click the Search field and type in "Xvirus Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the Xvirus Anti-Malware app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Xvirus Anti-Malware in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Xvirus Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xvirus Anti-Malware:
- The publisher is: http://www.xvirus.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvirus Anti-Malware\Unin.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xvirus Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling Xvirus Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xvirus Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Xvirus Anti-Malware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Xvirus Anti-Malware by Xvirus from your computer, we are not saying that Xvirus Anti-Malware by Xvirus is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Xvirus Anti-Malware in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 02:50:02.413