Xvid Video Codec
You can find below details on how to remove Xvid Video Codec for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Xvid Video Codec from your systemXvid Team
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Xvid Team. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Xvid folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Xvid Video Codec's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Xvid\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 153.00 KB (156672 bytes) on disk and is named MiniConvert.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Xvid Video Codec. They occupy about 10.05 MB (10539616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoupdate-windows.exe (6.12 MB)
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (8.00 KB)
- MiniCalc.exe (22.50 KB)
- MiniConvert.exe (153.00 KB)
- OGMCalc.exe (9.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.58 MB)
- vidccleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
- xvid_encraw.exe (143.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Xvid Video Codec version 1.3.3
alone. For more Xvid Video Codec versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Xvid Video Codec.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Xvid Video Codec from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Xvid Video Codec:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\autoupdate-windows.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\AviC.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\CheckUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\LICENSE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\MiniCalc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\MiniConvert.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\OGMCalc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\releasenotes.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\StatsReader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\statsreader.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\Uninstall Xvid Video Codec.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\update.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\vidccleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\xvid.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\xvid.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\xvid_encraw.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\Xvid_Quant_Matrices.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\xvidhomepage.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Xvid Video Codec 1.3.3
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Xvid Team\Xvid Video Codec
Xvid Video Codec is a program released by the software company Xvid Team. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Xvid Video Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Xvid Video Codec with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Xvid Video Codec or simply click the Search feature and type in "Xvid Video Codec". The Xvid Video Codec application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Xvid Video Codec in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Xvid Video Codec, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xvid Video Codec.
8. After uninstalling Xvid Video Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xvid Video Codec which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xvid Video Codec using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Xvid Video Codec by Xvid Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Xvid Video Codec by Xvid Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Xvid Video Codec in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:46:56.750