Xvid Video Codec
You can find below details on how to remove Xvid Video Codec for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Xvid Video Codec from your PCXvid Team
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Xvid Team. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Xvid folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Xvid Video Codec's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Xvid\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 153.00 KB (156672 bytes) on disk and is named MiniConvert.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Xvid Video Codec. They occupy about 10.05 MB (10539616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoupdate-windows.exe (6.12 MB)
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (8.00 KB)
- MiniCalc.exe (22.50 KB)
- MiniConvert.exe (153.00 KB)
- OGMCalc.exe (9.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.58 MB)
- vidccleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
- xvid_encraw.exe (143.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Xvid Video Codec version 1.3.3
alone. For more Xvid Video Codec versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Xvid Video Codec.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Xvid Video Codec from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Xvid Video Codec:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\autoupdate-windows.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\AviC.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\CheckUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\LICENSE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\MiniCalc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\MiniConvert.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\OGMCalc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\releasenotes.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\StatsReader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\statsreader.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\Uninstall Xvid Video Codec.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\update.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\vidccleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\xvid.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\xvid.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\xvid_encraw.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\Xvid_Quant_Matrices.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\xvidhomepage.url
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Xvid Video Codec 1.3.3
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Xvid Team\Xvid Video Codec
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\OGMCalc.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\StatsReader.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvid\xvid_encraw.exe
Xvid Video Codec is a program released by Xvid Team. Some people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Xvid Video Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Xvid Video Codec from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Xvid Video Codec or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xvid Video Codec". The Xvid Video Codec app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Xvid Video Codec in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Xvid Video Codec, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Xvid Video Codec.
8. After removing Xvid Video Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Xvid Video Codec that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xvid Video Codec using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xvid Video Codec by Xvid Team from your computer, we are not saying that Xvid Video Codec by Xvid Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xvid Video Codec in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:46:56.750