Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec for Windows. Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Xvid directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec is "C:\Program Files\Xvid\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. AviC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.00 KB (6144 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec from your computer
The executables below are part of Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec. They occupy about 1.29 MB (1353495
bytes) on disk.
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- vidccleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
- xvid_encraw.exe (141.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec.
If you are manually uninstalling Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec". The Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec program will be found very quickly. When you select Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec:
- The software company is: http://www.xvid.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Xvid\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec.
8. After removing Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130