XviD MPEG-4 Codec
XviD MPEG-4 Codec is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall XviD MPEG-4 Codec from your systemXvid Development Team
. Take a look here
for more info on Xvid Development Team. XviD MPEG-4 Codec is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\XviD directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for XviD MPEG-4 Codec is "C:\Program Files\XviD\UninstXviD.exe". XviD MPEG-4 Codec's main file takes about 163.00 KB (166912 bytes) and is called MiniConvert.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside XviD MPEG-4 Codec. They take about 22.14 MB (23218381
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoupdate-windows.exe (5.87 MB)
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (8.00 KB)
- MiniCalc.exe (22.50 KB)
- MiniConvert.exe (163.00 KB)
- OGMCalc.exe (9.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.37 MB)
- UninstXviD.exe (32.92 KB)
- vidccleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
- xvid_encraw.exe (141.00 KB)
- MiniCalc.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to XviD MPEG-4 Codec version 4
XviD MPEG-4 Codec is an application by the software company Xvid Development Team. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall XviD MPEG-4 Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove XviD MPEG-4 Codec from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XviD MPEG-4 Codec or simply activate the Search field and type in "XviD MPEG-4 Codec". If it is installed on your PC the XviD MPEG-4 Codec application will be found automatically. After you select XviD MPEG-4 Codec in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about XviD MPEG-4 Codec, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XviD MPEG-4 Codec.
8. After removing XviD MPEG-4 Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of XviD MPEG-4 Codec that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XviD MPEG-4 Codec with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall XviD MPEG-4 Codec by Xvid Development Team from your computer, nor are we saying that XviD MPEG-4 Codec by Xvid Development Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XviD MPEG-4 Codec supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:50:53.713