You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove XviD for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall XviD from your systemCanalxvid
. Go over here
for more details on Canalxvid. More details about XviD can be seen at http://www.canalxvid.com
. Usually the XviD application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XviD folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing XviD is C:\Program Files (x86)\XviD\uninstXviD.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. uninstXviD.exe is the XviD 's primary executable file and it takes close to 53.53 KB (54818 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of XviD . They take an average of 67.03 KB (68642
bytes) on disk.
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- uninstXviD.exe (53.53 KB)
XviD is an application marketed by Canalxvid. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase XviD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall XviD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XviD or simply activate the Search field and type in "XviD ". If it is installed on your PC the XviD program will be found automatically. When you click XviD in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding XviD , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XviD :
- The publisher is: http://www.canalxvid.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XviD\uninstXviD.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XviD .
8. After uninstalling XviD , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of XviD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XviD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XviD by Canalxvid from your PC, we are not saying that XviD by Canalxvid is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove XviD supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 19:23:11.953