You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall XnView for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall XnView from your systemRePack by Andreyonohov
. You can find out more on RePack by Andreyonohov or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.xnview.com
if you want to read more on XnView on RePack by Andreyonohov's page. XnView is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing XnView is C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. xnview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.08 MB (6377544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in XnView. They occupy 10.85 MB (11379068
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nconvert.exe (2.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- xnview.exe (6.08 MB)
- pngout.exe (38.00 KB)
- bpgdec.exe (143.50 KB)
- CS_Manager.exe (842.66 KB)
- jbig2dec.exe (140.06 KB)
- slide.exe (196.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.39
of XnView. You can find below a few links to other XnView releases:
...click to view all...
XnView is an application released by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove XnView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove XnView from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XnView or simply activate the Search field and type in "XnView". If it is installed on your PC the XnView app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select XnView in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about XnView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnView:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XnView.
8. After uninstalling XnView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XnView that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XnView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XnView by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, we are not saying that XnView by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XnView supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 10:45:46.043