XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 from your systemGougelet Pierre-e
. You can find out more on Gougelet Pierre-e or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.xnview.com
if you want to read more on XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 on Gougelet Pierre-e's web page. XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\XnView\ShellEx directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 is C:\Program Files\XnView\ShellEx\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 726.28 KB (743710 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0. They occupy about 726.28 KB (743710
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 version 3.0.0
XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 is a program offered by the software company Gougelet Pierre-e. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0". If it exists on your system the XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XnView\ShellEx\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0.
8. After removing XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 by Gougelet Pierre-e from your computer, we are not saying that XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 by Gougelet Pierre-e is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XnView Shell Extension 3.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:10:13.930