This info is about XnView 2.25 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall XnView 2.25 from your computerGougelet Pierre-e
. You can find out more on Gougelet Pierre-e or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on XnView 2.25 at http://www.xnview.com
. Usually the XnView 2.25 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall XnView 2.25. XnView 2.25's main file takes about 4.96 MB (5202416 bytes) and is named xnview.exe.
XnView 2.25 is composed of the following executables which take 9.69 MB (10160939
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nconvert.exe (2.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (720.02 KB)
- xnview.exe (4.96 MB)
- pngout.exe (38.00 KB)
- CS_Manager.exe (849.72 KB)
- jbig2dec.exe (140.06 KB)
- slide.exe (196.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.25
of XnView 2.25.
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove XnView 2.25 from your computer.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove XnView 2.25:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\XnView
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\AddOn\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\AddOn\id3lib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\AddOn\libcurl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\AddOn\libdsw-1.1.0.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\xnview.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\xnview.exe.FriendlyAppName
XnView 2.25 is an application offered by Gougelet Pierre-e. Some users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase XnView 2.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase XnView 2.25 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XnView 2.25 or simply activate the Search field and type in "XnView 2.25". If it is installed on your PC the XnView 2.25 application will be found automatically. After you select XnView 2.25 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about XnView 2.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XnView 2.25:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XnView 2.25.
8. After uninstalling XnView 2.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of XnView 2.25 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XnView 2.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XnView 2.25 by Gougelet Pierre-e from your PC, we are not saying that XnView 2.25 by Gougelet Pierre-e is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XnView 2.25 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:15:54.023