This web page is about XnView 2.03 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall XnView 2.03 from your systemGougelet Pierre-e
. Additional info about Gougelet Pierre-e can be seen here
. More details about XnView 2.03 can be found at http://www.xnview.com
. Usually the XnView 2.03 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for XnView 2.03 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\unins000.exe. xnview.exe is the XnView 2.03's main executable file and it occupies about 4.73 MB (4964336 bytes) on disk.
XnView 2.03 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.63 MB (10096403
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nconvert.exe (1.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (720.02 KB)
- xnview.exe (4.73 MB)
- XnViewMediaDetector.exe (1.15 MB)
- pngout.exe (38.00 KB)
- CS_Manager.exe (849.72 KB)
- jbig2dec.exe (140.06 KB)
- slide.exe (196.00 KB)
The current page applies to XnView 2.03 version 2.03
XnView 2.03 is an application by Gougelet Pierre-e. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase XnView 2.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase XnView 2.03 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate XnView 2.03 or simply click the Search field and type in "XnView 2.03". If it is installed on your PC the XnView 2.03 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select XnView 2.03 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding XnView 2.03, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnView 2.03:
- The publisher is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XnView 2.03.
8. After uninstalling XnView 2.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XnView 2.03 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XnView 2.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall XnView 2.03 by Gougelet Pierre-e from your PC, we are not saying that XnView 2.03 by Gougelet Pierre-e is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XnView 2.03 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:50:46.250